Karma Movers — your neighborhood moving partner. We are proud to say that our clients have commended our moving crew for being professional and friendly partners. And it’s our commitment to continue our values with every client we deal. Even if you’re in the query stage, we provide a professional service. Do you have questions? Call us. We’re open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
We are recognized for our prompt and meticulous work giving a hassle-free move to our clients. But we offer more than just that. Here are the promises we’re committed to providing you.
The Top Tips in Finding the Best St Petersburg Mover
Are you moving to St. Petersburg soon? Relocating to St. Petersburg can be one of the best decisions you will ever make. The city is known for unique vibe and authenticity.
Still, we cannot deny the fact that you will face a bit of sadness upon moving. Starting anew in an entirely different city can be overwhelming, especially if you lived all your life in your previous place. Make your move less stressful by following our tips below:
What You Need To Do Before Moving
- Plan ahead of time. The actual time you will need packing and organizing will depend on how much stuff you actually have. On average, you need to dedicate at least two months for everything.
- Book a professional moving company. Moving things is the most tiring part of relocating. Hire the services of a St Petersburg mover to make your move hassle-free. For your local moving needs, Karma Movers is a name you can trust.
- Come up with an inventory of your belongings. Making an inventory of your possessions avoids the hassle of thinking whether your item was already delivered or not. Your chosen moving company should provide you an update of every item they transport to your new location. It can serve as your checklist on the day of your move.
- Sort your items. Have a separate box for all the things you would like to keep or want to throw away. If you have items you hardly use but are still in good condition, keep them in a box. You can donate them or even sell them at a bargain. Just a tip in buying boxes, get them directly from a moving company because they can help you determine just how many boxes you will need for your stuff.
- Start packing. Make sure to use a heavy duty tape especially when packing fragile items. And don't forget to wrap them. If you don't have a bubble wrap, you can use an old blanket for protecting fragile items.
Things to Look For in A Moving Company
- Affiliation with movers associations. This indicates if the company has a proven track record in the business. If it's a newly established company, you may ask them for references.
- Referrals and testimonials. See if the company has reviews. It's much better if the company was personally referred to you by friends or family members. You may also check an online directory like Yelp to see if they are actually operating or not.
Why Choose Karma Movers
Mapping out the best way to your new place in St. Petersburg can be challenging, especially if you are not familiar with the traffic and the necessary stops. Hire a St Petersburg mover that is knowledgeable of the city's best routes.
As a local company specializing in packing and moving, we have helped a lot of clients in keeping their move hassle-free. When you got questions, feel free to send us your queries through our website. For immediate concerns, you may call us at 727-328-4448.St Petersburg Mover
View Larger Map
We welcome your comments!
All your items are considered valuables. So, we ensure that we take care of it like our own. From the start that we handle your items, we provide you a prompt update. We ensure that you know the items we have on-hand and the time it arrives at the new location.
If you have a special request, we accept it. We are open to the possibility that there are different
moving situations. So, we provide a variety of truck options and freebies that match your moving needs. But even we accept your special request, we keep our pricing transparent. No surprise costs.
Our clients commend our moving crew for being professional and friendly partners. And it’s our commitment to continue our values with every client we deal. Even if you’re in the query stage, we provide a professional service. Do you have questions? Call us. We’re open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.